It's 2.48am.
New blog template.
I like the pictures.
As in, the ones I used for the blog template.
Took me about one hour to finish up the whole thing.
Hmm.
How many blog templates have I made in total?
I think it's about 30.
I don't have a Blogskins account, by the way.
I'm coming back tomorrow.
Finally, huh?
Do you even care.
I feel like going out on New Year's Eve.
I wish I'd be in San Francisco and over 21 years old.
I'd be at an awesome BA concert.
Sigh.
Bands, come to Singapore.
Pretty please.
There's barely anyone online now.
Weiping and Shirlynn.
Heh.
Oh and there are funny people in Maple Story.
I was selling the red book for some quest, and the guy asked for 30k. I said 35k. He told me to go to channel 6, and then he begged his friend for money. Haha! How cute is that? In the end his friend would only give him 15k, so I decided to be nice and sell it to him at 10k. (:
Sold a total of 3 red books. With Zingy. The first one, we sold at 100k. Followed by 60k and 10k.
We split everything in half. (:
Zingy rocks.

lezahROCKS. (:
Pfft! That was level 8.
I'm level 18 now.
Add up all the hours I played, it's only about 12 hours that I spent reaching level 18.
That has got to be a record. Especially when this game is deadly boring. Why am I playing it? To accompany Zingy, duh.
Currently, my little character is in the evil place of Ant Tunnel II, where all the Zombie Mushrooms bounce around threatening the lives of the innocent Maplers. I'm trying to do a quest, not commit suicide, stupid.
Anyways, I shall continue reading some fanfiction...
The toilet flush has gone seriously crazy. MAKE THE FUCKING WATER STOP FLOWING, DAMN IT.
Labels: blaqk audio, maple, pictures, whatever