Laksa + Salsa
Dec 30, 2007
I'm back!

Finally.

Rawr.

Hmm.

Had Laksa for dinner. Yay. Bishan Coffeeshop. Mm. It's nice.

Came back and played Maple again. This game is seriously driving me crazy. Level 21. LOL. Did PQ once. I seriously hate that party. The other two members were not interactive and stuff. Then one guy went offline and the girl left. PFFT. Which led to Zingy and I stopping Maple for the day.

This is so the fastest I've ever trained. Freaking level 21 in like 4 days of play?!

Aside from that...

I have no potato chips! Ahhh!

I like that stuff. Salsa flavour.

Oh! I am reunited with my guitar. Yayyy. I just started playing random tunes and riffs and blah.

Meh.

Just say goodbye. I live and I'll die hooked on a star, enraptured by the sky, in love with a satellite.

Labels: , , ,