Okay.
Yesterday in KL.
Didn't do much.
I received a missed call. From some number. Then I got a call from that number but I didn't answer it. Don't want my phone bill to go BOOM. Right after that, I got a message from ANOTHER number. Turned out to be Zhiying. Lol. And I found out from her that the person who called me was Mingshin. Anyways, went to KLCC(twin towers) after that and I went to Tower Records. Typical me. First shop I'd run to would be a record store. Bought... Almost Here. Yeah. I would have bought more but my mom wouldn't let me. Sad.
Uh. Went back to the hotel. Watched some uh... funny fashion+music show? Oh well, Bon Jovi performed a song! Yayy. My favourite Bon Jovi song, too. :D I love Bon Jovi.
Woke up at... 9? 10? Watched some stupid/funny/weird/lame show with Will Smith in it while waiting for my mom to get out of the toilet.
Drove up to Genting.
Surprised my relatives.
Checked in to First World hotel.
The reception dude told us there was no internet in the room.
WHAT THE HELL!?
Yeah. Pissed.
So I went up to the room and watched TV. RTM2. The channel a Malaysian friend of mine said he'd be on at 2.30. They were playing Spiderman 2 so I watched it. They didn't even play Gifts and Curses in the credits. Pffft. Cheapskate. Oh well. At least they had Vindicated, but still, come on, YELLOWCARD rules.
Uh. Then parents found a room in Genting with internet.
Tomorrow we'll move to Highland Hotel because Genting will be full.
Tada. I have internet now.
Paul is one crazy person. Haha. But we all love him, don't we? :D
Help me out and vote for his song on the 987 Top 20 Countdown!
Format:
TOP20[space]Paul Twohill's Here I Am[space]your name and IC number
Send that to 72346 [:
Each SMS costs 30 cents. :D
Or you can request the song on 987FM!
Let's get his songs to number 1! :D
Uh...
Yeah.
Right now I'm playing maple because of the Zinger Burger...
._.
Well, Merry Xmas!