Hmm. What happened this week?
Oh yeah. First time I ate at the new 8th stall. Can't remember which day. Anyways, Mr Chua (vice principal) was queuing up in front of Felicia, Eileen and me. He's really very funny and nice! He talked to us about the Rubik's Cube thing because Felicia was playing with it. When he was waiting for his food, he turned around, saw that all the people in the queue were girls, and said, "Wah, quan2 bu4 dou1 shi4 nĂ¼3 sheng1." HAHA! Translation: Wow, all [the people in the queue] are girls.
Hmm... Uh.
Oh, during PE, on Thursday, there was dead/alive/dying bees all over the track and the netball courts. UTTERLY DISGUSTING. Yuck. And the PE teacher doesn't seem to realize that if we step on bees, a chemical will be released which will attract MORE bees. She was like, "If they're not dead then step on them." Felicia and I were like, "NOOOOOO!"
Disgusting. Live bees bothering flowers wouldn't be so bad, but dying bees all over the ground?! GROSS.
Our class has a Rubik's Cube craze! Hahaha. Mrs Choy said that she could only solve the cube if she peeled off all the stickers and stuck them back. LOL!
CHOIR! Ms Tham came and helped us polish up ... a lot of areas. On Karimatanu, Il est bel et bon and As Torrents In Summer. Thus, Tuesday will focus on ZHULIGUAN. O:
Penang trip is on Thursday! Less than a week! Performance on Friday! Ahhh!
After choir, we waited for Pek to finish her Math. Ching taught me the 3rd layer of the cube. I FINALLY SOLVED IT! ALL BY MYSELF! On her cube. Haha. And twice on my Zinger Burger's cube. I shall solve it again after posting this... Hehehe.
I just finished my Math textbook homework! And waiting for Amanda to send me the Assignment 12... -_-
Since hours ago... -_-
I'm still too lazy to relink Qing Yi. :D
I'm the emperor of Russia! Wahahaha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZ0iVi4hmM
OH. AND TODAY.
Well, Zingy's cube isn't an original one. Anyways, she got it in Primary 3.
WHATEVER. There are TONS of people who don't have originals. So what, all of them are cheapskates, aren't they?
YOU SCREWED UP FUCKING BITCH, ZINGY IS NOT A CHEAPSKATE.
IF SHE'S A CHEAPSKATE FOR HAVING A FAKE RUBIK'S CUBE, THEN EVERYONE WHO OWNS A FAKE RUBIK'S CUBE IS A CHEAPSKATE.
DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING CALL HER A CHEAPSKATE AGAIN.
YOU JUST FUCKING INSULTED HER AND BY INSULTING HER, YOU INSULTED ME.
[/rant][/anger]
[beep]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/beep]