Has been killing me.
First study group took place yesterday. Amanda, Ming Shin and Yan Peng.
Did homework. Math and Chinese.
Ming Shin taught us the Pythagoras Theorem. To solve some irritating prism question.
Then the seniors left.
Amanda and I finished up the rest of the homework and went to the canteen.
Sang some choir songs. Revised O Rex Gloriae. I NEED to relearn that song. Wasn't here most of the practices when they did that song.
After that, went home at around 5. Showered. Dinner.
HOMEWORK. Okay, I finished all the homework due the next day but I decided to attempt finishing the Math assignment.
At 6.52pm, I asked Weiping to help me with a question.
Until the time I signed out, I still did not understand fully.
Along the way, I also asked Guo Kai, Yi Ta and Ming Shin. And a naggy mama who was telling me about completing the square and how he couldn't explain it to me over MSN. -_-
Edweird you dummy.
This morning, I found out that Cheryl's tuition teacher used the same method. That annoying butterfly thing.
AND I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD AFTER CLARIFYING WITH WEIPING DURING RECESS TODAY. YAY ME.
Oh and I poked him after that. Hee.
Now I'm stuck with a question that I have no idea how to do.
Dumb thing.
I'm feeling so stressed out thanks to this stupid assignment. Argh.
So annoying.
But thanks to the people who helped me. Yi Ta, Ming Shin, Wei Ping, Guo Kai and Edweird the naggy mama.
(Lol if Ed sees this, I'm dead. Good thing he doesn't come to blogs.)
Today was O Level results! I didn't know until I wondered why Yi Ta was in school. While writing our Chinese composition, CX saw him outside and we started calling him. LOL.
It was funnnny.
Saw Ziyi. Well, he saw us first. Ziyi the pro.
Blah.
No study group today.
Congrats to Yi Ta. (:
and Ziyi. and all other seniors.
PT tomorrow.
Runnnnnnn.
Labels: amandah, chuweiping, CX, edweird, homework, kaese, mingshin, yita