Hello you.
I feel empty.
Like there's nothing in my life.
and I'm kinda hungry right now, too...
It's plain and boring.
Perhaps I'm a boring person?
I think I am.
Why?
Sometimes it feels like nothing is significant.
Just your imagination...
How about you? How's your life?
Imaginative, more or less. Although they change often.
And everything just happens in the head.
Yeah.
Reality is just a blur that doesn't attract your attention.
You're kinda just moving along but not really in it.
At least making things up buys time and company, though barely.
Yeah, I guess.
Funny how things work, like stuff that interest you don't interest others, and vice versa.
Sometimes it sucks totally, doesn't it?
Hella.
You can't even talk to someone about it without getting turned off.
Usually they don't pay any attention.
True.
Before you know it, you're listening to them ranting again.
Yes, I agree.
Everything has become such a bore.
At least you pay attention to my rants.
I wouldn't exactly call it ranting...
Yeah, not when I don't know how to...
Silence...