Poke.
I'm sleepy.
And annoyed.
Stupid Chinese homework. and other homework.
Yesterday was fun! (after tuition, duh)
Amanda the freaking pro was late. -.-
Therefore, by the time we reached DXO, it was like, almost 5. -_-
Saw a total of 3 and a half bands, not sure of the "half" one, but the other 3 were Cigarette Sex, Firebrands and Meza Virs.
I was totally looking forward to Meza Virs because most of the local gothic metal bands suck. X:
Met the DF-ers! Yiting and Skylar. And Yiting's friends.
Hahaha. Skylar has a nice AFI tattoo! And her highlights rock. (maybe I'm just biased towards purple, but it IS a nice colour)
Skylar and I were wearing DF shirts, Yiting wore her wristband. :D
Cigarette Sex did a good cover of Guns N Roses songs. I liked that.
Finally, when Meza Virs came on, I FORCED Amanda to go up front for some headbanging. Woo!
She was so freaked out at first HAHA. Stuff like that is totally not her type. LMAO.
Meza Virs turned out to be really good live. Best local metal band I've heard so far! I just had to buy their album after that. Lol. And I said hi to Cedric(the "scary" lead singer guy, as described by Amanda when he first appeared on stage).
Haha. After that, waited outside for Skylar and we went to eat at Subway.
Okay.
First Deafcon(Deafcon X!), first metal performance I've witnessed live, first time eating at subway, first time meeting DF-ers.
That Amanda made me eat cheese because she liked cheese. I shouldn't have spared her from cucumber. -_-
Maybe I'll try foot-long sandwich next time. VEGETARIAN!
Subway's awesome for vegetarian meals. I finally learned to eat tomato during the Penang trip(sometime around there) so yay me. Now I have to get used to carrots... Actually I can eat carrots, just not by itself because some taste in it makes me puke.
Chat and laughed... Lalala.
Then we dispersed and went off. Skylar, Amanda and I went into HMV! I love HMV. Bought The Cure's Greatest Hits album. Guilty pleasure.
Went off to City Hall MRT.
Amanda was saying that her train would come first, in the end mine did. :D
Skylar and I went on board... I was trying so hard not to fall asleep.
I left at Bishan. Yeah.
Blahblahblah...
Was trying to do homework last night but I barely got anything done because I was talking to Yiting and Skylar. And the chuweiping who was contemplating on buying a 4x4 cube.
When I couldn't keep my eyes open, I decided to go sleep.
TODAY... watched AIRSHOW! Meh. Too crowded.
I wanted to climb the apache! Damn the people who put barricades around the aircraft. Grr. I have climbing experience! Seriously!
A380 is suercalifragalisticespielidocious-ly massive. I wanted to poke the engine but it's too high up. Darn. Tried jumping. Didn't work.
The airshow(flying thing) was... Ok, I guess. The people around us were awed, but I've seen these things many times so... heh. Was mostly enjoying the music being played.
The speaker dude spoke in such a boring manner... yawn.
There was a cupid's heart thing, and the heart was out of shape(but I won't blame them because it's not very easy to make it perfectly symmetrical). The funny thing was, the arrow has no arrow head. But I liked it. Like taking a needle and stabbing it into a heart. :D
I'm such a sadist. Hah.
Oh! And during the show(and until lunch), the chuweiping had his "Unsuccessful Hunt for the 4x4 Rubik's Cube". HAHA. Uber hilarious.
Woodlands, to Vivo, no cube. Novena, no cube.
Then he found out that the 4x4 was sold out in Singapore. HAHA!
Lmao.
I wanna find Lime magazine hah.