I just tabbed out Gifts and Curses. Yay me.
Hmm. Today... nothing much.
Chinese composition. Hope I don't fail. D: or pass badly. D:
The puapengsiang helped me write like a lot. X:
Oh and during recess, I saw the chuweiping and I was gonna poke him. I was returning my cup to the stall and when I turned around, HE WAS GONE.
SINCE WHEN DID HE HAVE THE ABILITY TO TELEPORT FROM PLACE TO PLACE?!
Freaky.
Chuweiping you're mean and scary and horny and gay and and and...
gosh I can go on forever.
Oh and I wrote about the funny security guard for Chinese composition. POWER! (heh I hope that will help me score, "POWER" marks... x.x)
Lunch with Eileen, Kezzy and Felica. :D
Me and my duck rice. -.-
I want a subway restaurant in school. Good vegetarian fooood.
We were talking about all sorts of stuff. While I was stirring Kezzy's hot milo.
Went back up to class, did the class noticeboard while talking about history notes...
HISTORY TEST!
Not that bad...
I feel.
And I realized that all the reliability questions are always unreliable. -___-
I wrote a hell lot for the SEQ, and my hand hurts now.
Oh well. No more tests for the term! :D
Now I shall concentrate more on CHOIR! :D JIAYOU, EVERYONE! :D:D:D
oh and Ms Teo is funny. After history test, we saw her sitting there and we were like, "MS TEO!!!" She asked us how it was, and told us we'd get it back by Monday. Shaun said, "Wah, so efficient!" and her reply was: "Of course! Serene Teo leh!"
HAHA!
xD
Oh and the word uber doesn't exist in English. :P
Labels: choir, gifts and curses, tabs, tests, yellowcard, yita