I have fever.
My body is hot, I'm having terrible headaches, neighbour's renovations are adding more pain to my head, my fingers and feet are freezing although the fan isn't even turned on.
I'm sequestered in my perfectly enclosed room, killing brain cells as I try to understand Math Textbook Page 81 question 12.
I still don't understand.
No one online is providing any help so I guess I'll wait.
I didn't do PE today, thanks to headache. Well, I know the cause of my headache and fever already. I hope it's just that and nothing else. There's PT tomorrow.
If I don't get well, I can't run and I won't be as properly warmed up. ):
We had KFC for lunch. Venus, Siying and I. At Anchorpoint. Before rushing back to school for some Chinese crap.
Chinese New Year is coming!
How boring.
I think CNY is so very boring. Worst of all, reunion dinner. In some stupid seafood restaurant.
Whatever happened to steamboat at someone's house?! Or just a homemade meal together?! I prefer that to expensive restaurants.
Why? I hate to go out.
Anyways, Valentine's day is also coming up.
Before that, on the 12th, is the release of Simple Plan's new album which I have promised to buy for Shirlynn.
Hmm.
$10 for Yita's ticket.
$10.95 for Weiping's cube.
About $20 for Shirlynn's SP album.
About ... $10 to $20 for the AFI EP.
Sigh.
As for designs, I have only come up with two. Posters. Black and white.
I lack the motivation and inspiration.
Now I just feel like sleeping with this stupid throbbing head.
Seetoh gave us tons of homework for Art.
Not exactly complicating and difficult, but BORING and time consuming.
Paper cutting. And I'm considered the fastest so far, though I already feel like it's taking AGES to finish.
Stressed.
Yes, I'm stressed. I have been feeling stressed since school started.
I just freaking get stressed so damn easily.
Irritating renovations next door.
Sigh.
Sitting next to Pua Peng Siang is so very stressful.
Don't ask why.
I want tomorrow afternoon to end and for choir to last forever.
Choir freaking rocks.
Oh. And Seetoh recognizes as the person who doesn't smile.
Dot. Dot. Dot.
School is depressing.
I stare into oblivion and found my own reflection there.
Labels: homework, simple plan, whatever