Random musings.
Feb 19, 2008
Today.

Science theory test.

Stupid.

Yesterday was Science practical.

Also stupid. Especially the lab guy who DARED to call me MENTAL.

Anyways.

Aside from the stupid tests, today was more or less... Boring. No wait.

Hmm... Lethargic. Yeah. For me.

I felt so sleepy the whole day.

Even on the way to school, I fell asleep in the car until I reached school. Falling asleep in the car on the way to school is not a usual feat for me.

Did last minute refreshments on the stupid Science test.

Blahblahblah.

Recess... I was falling asleep.

CID... Lip printing. Heh. Then we watched CSI 3, when I kept falling asleep.

Forensic Science makes me yawn.

After that, went back to class to wait for Mrs Choy to come. I was sleeping peacefully when the Peng Siang came and poked me. I chose to ignore him and he poked me again. Annoying. He thought I was dead.

Whatever.

I went back to sleep.

Until Mrs Choy came. Had Math. Was wondering why I didn't fall asleep. Maybe it's because the Peng Siang kept drawing stupid crap on his table/calculator using that blue piece of chalk. All sorts of retarded crappy stuff.

I don't get his penguin obsession. He kept drawing a penguin. And naming it Hazel. Then I told him that I was a rock.

He drew a rock in the penguin's stomach.

.......

Okay, fine. I got eaten by an evil penguin. Finally, I decided to name the penguin "Peng Siang". Ha. If I get eaten by a penguin, it's his fault.

Language Arts.

Ms Chew lost her voice. When she came in, she wrote "I lost my voice." on the board.

I was constantly being reminded of "I Heard A Voice". Lol.

Until we received our handouts with notes regarding the upcoming personal recount test on Thursday.

"NOTHING compares to ..."

Then crushcrushcrush kept replaying in my head. The chorus.

What's with all these song associations I keep having?

It's not like I LOVE those songs or song-related stuff.

Ok. AFI. Guilty.

But not Paramore. Not so much.

Oh. Before choir, we had PT. 4 rounds.

I was dehydrating under the freaking hot sun.

Sometimes I just wished I had porphyria. Then I'd have an excuse for running.

But I enjoy running. It's just the stupid, hot, burning sun that irritates me.

I am very, very, very sensitive to the sun.

I sublime.
:D

Yet, the gases that I sublime into have some special sort of magnetic(?!) attraction property that allows the gases to be together and not dispersed, unlike normal gas particles.

Hm.

I'm not making sense.

After PT, choir. Did the G category songs AKA the Penang performance songs. Hm.

Sometime during practice, Ms Tham said something about making honest mistakes.

The Bravery popped into my head instantly.

Took me like, a whole minute to tune them out so that I'd concentrate on my scores.

Hehh.

Time passes so quickly, doesn't it? It's already the 19th of February. There are 10 more days of the month, then it'll be March.

2 days until Language Arts test.
3 days until Geography, Chinese and Math tests. Yeah. Freaking on the same day.
4 days until Deafcon(which I hope I'll be able to go to).
8 days until Wei Ping gets his cube. -_-
10 days until the end of the month.
11 days until the start of March.
21/22 days until RVChorale concert.
24 days until the Italy choir meets in Changi Airport.
25 days until the Italy choir leaves Singapore for Italy.
26/27/28 days until the competition in Italy.

Seems so long.

Look back. It's already nearing the end of the second month of the new year.

xxx

Right now, I have Blaqk Audio stuck in my head. I'm obsessed with electronica.

xxx

Lydia Sum passed away recently due to liver and gall bladder cancer.

Pretty sad, don't you think?

She's one of the funniest actresses with a joyful spirit.

Who is Lydia Sum? The person who acted as Lydia in the local sitcom "Living with Lydia".

In Hong Kong, she is known as Fei Fei (for being fat).

I was watching the news today, and after she was diagnosed with cancer, she became a whole lot thinner.

It's sad.

Suddenly, so many people are dying.

Casey Calvert last November.

That MC King dude recently.

Heath Ledger (Brokeback Mountain) recently.

Lydia Sum.

RIP.

xxx

and I shall study for my freaking tests right now.

BTW, anyone interested in Deafcon? Accompany me please.

But I'll be going late because I have evil tuition by the evil tuition teacher. Heh.

Like, around 4(whoa. a fucking 2 hours late.)

This Saturday.

8 bucks.

Esplanade.

xxx

Go listen to "Cancer" by MCR.

dedicated to all cancer victims.

Namely, Lydia and a fellow AFI fan I found on Jade's blog.

Labels: , , , , ,