HAHA, I'VE BEEN LAUGHING OVER A MATTER - WITH TOO MUCH ENTHUSIASM - BECAUSE IT'S JUST HILARIOUS.
Hm. It's been a while since I've replied tags, but here goes.
SHIRLYNN: Purple capsicums are nice because they're purple. HAH. :D
Yan Peng: ICH LIEBE DICH! I tell you, weiping's the biggest gay Tom fan you'd ever meet. :P I'm in love with 1000 Meere!
JINGYITHENAZI!: My tagboard's mad at you for not tagging. :P Hey when can I pass you the stuff I bought for y'all from yee-tah-lee?
CX: Carcinogen.
Amanda: Toilets kick ass and ZOMG doesn't. Wahaha.
MingShin: That's a dumb excuse. The shift key is so big!
Vanessa: Hey, you're from alto right? I don't know who you are haha.
SPITTY-_-: Toilets kick YOUR ass. :D
+++
It's annoying when people keep asking you about homework. -_-
SENIORS! I NEED BIO AND GEOGRAPHY NOTES! Please.
+++
This post is getting pointless. I'm bored and pissed at the thought of PE tomorrow. It wouldn't be so bad if it was the first period, but it's the one right before recess at TEN. That's already a time when it'll be super hot. Damn.
I hate the sun, it causes skin cancer and tans. Though I don't get tanned, which is good, because I like staying pale.
Mmm why doesn't my guitar have a whammy bar. I want a Gibson Studio Les Paul. And I want a bass and a drumset. With drumsticks.
Go vegetarian!