Love Like Winter.
Mar 26, 2008
Ciao.

Hm.

I need answers to last week's 爆米花 comprehension thing. For 占道 or something. Any 2C/2E/2K people kind enough to send it to me?

Oh and I need to borrow someone's copy of 鼠年说鼠 (comprehension thing from 爆米花) too because mine got stolen. I just wanna photocopy. Oh and pass me the answers if you please.

Mm. Yeah.

So that's for school stuff. PLEASE HELP ME GET THOSE THINGS yeah thanks.

I conveniently dropped all my newspaper articles from last term that I clipped into my book. That's about 10 plus articles. DAMN IT. Now I have to borrow someone's and copy again...

Anybody has all the articles? Please let me make copies of the articles... Thanks loads.

Lots of stuff to catch up on. I finished all the 抄写 last night at like, 10 plus and then I went to bed. I had a dream last night, can't remember what, and woke up feeling tired. Argh, sometimes I just hate dreams for consuming brain-rest time. But I do love AFI-related dreams :D. Mm. I need more of THOSE dreams.

I just finished the geography assignment in class today. According to my classmates, TWT didn't state the due date, so whatever. Oh and guess what! I'm the geog rep. -.- Why do I not know? Because I was in Italy, doofus. Ahh, it's been hella long since I used "doofus". I like that word; I think it's really cute. doofus. :D

I hear the thunder! It goes boom, boom, boom! I peer out the window and a glaring white electric heartbeat shoots across the sky. Lightning! A few more seconds, and CRASH! the thunder sounds again!

Heh. Sounds so comical...? Mm.

It's gonna rain, awesome! I love it when it rains. I really need temperatures as close to Italy's as possible. Hah. Not gonna get any further than the rain...

Ooh, maybe I'll pray for a hailstorm! But that can be harmful if the hailstones get too big. Heh. Gosh, can global warming just screw up for a moment, and become global COOLING for Singapore? That'd really help. A whole lot.

Hmm. I'm currently downloading the history powerpoint slides regarding the China 1911 revolution thing. Missed last week's history lessons; history is one of my poorest subjects.

Then I'll have to download the other Chinese stuff on IVLE that I've not printed and filed into my pink (ew) Chinese file. It's pink because the teacher likes it like that.

Oh, and my Chinese teacher finally knows who I am. -.-

Mm. What else.

Oh yes, then I'll go read Cherie's bio notes and organize my own(which aren't much, because I missed a whole week and lailai didn't give any notes). CX and I are only planning to do the assignment after she's given us the ppt slides. :P Duh, we missed a whole week and don't know anything.

After that, I'll go research on GLOBAL WARMING, AIRWATERLANDPOLLUTION and whatever environmental issues information for some weird quiz. And use the global warming thing to write up my geog oral presentation that's due in a few weeks...

Yes and I have to familiarize with my tourism notes for geog! Heh. Then maybe I'll get a kick start on agriculture if I'm not too tired/it's still early.

Busybusybusy.

Veryveryverybusy.

Oh man, I slept during PE today.

The chicken rice and mushroom soup increased in cost! Ahhh! From a total of 2.50, to a total of 3 bucks! NOOooooooo!!! Consume all my money. And I only get 4bucks a day! Trying to make me broke or what?!

Aha! I'll go on strike. :D

It's great that 2K's up on the 3rd level now! I like climbing the stairs. Just reminds me of primary 6 when I had to climb down 2 flights of stairs to the ground floor, walk across the parade square and up to the 4th floor(8 more flights of stairs) to my classroom. :D

Believe it or not, I love climbing stairs.

AHHH AFI IS DROPPING!

Okay. It's back up on the wall.

Ooh, I still have to make scans of some magazines... Mm. Those'll wait.

I shall continue with my work. Lots of things to do!

OH YES and today lailai talked to me for no apparent reason. Heh?! Asked me about Italy and choir. And my grades (which she thinks are good but I deny that!) and my hobbies. And my siblings which I have none. Meh.

Ooooh choir. I need to bring the caaaanddyyyyyy for them! Lalala.

It's in the blood. I met my love before I was born. He wanted love. I taste of blood. He bit my lip and drank my war from years before.

Labels: , , , , ,