The Despair Factor.
Apr 4, 2008
Hello.

Today has been a day of mixed emotions.

I didn't intend to blog before, but now I'm just bursting with excitement.

MY DF ACCOUNT HAS FINALLY BEEN ACTIVATED!


It took 3 1/2 months. Wooh, AFI song! Haha.

Wow.

Nevermind, it's worth the wait. Technically I'm already a member, but it's just that my account was screwed and I had no access to the special stuff.

No worries now, because I have all the excess I want! :D

Oh yes, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YI TING! [emphasis on the space between YI and TING, LOL!]

Now both of us are the DF people, along with Skylar. :D

Hee.

I'm exploring the DF site and board now and it's just plain awesome. Like AFI. Period.

Today is a memorable day. 3rd April 2008. The day my DF account is finally activated. :D

OH AND 19TH APRIL IS SGCS CARNIVAL, ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMING WITH ME?

oh and cool, davey eats tempeh. I only found out what it was during that bio practical we had on making tempeh. LMAO.

Labels: , , ,