Today is listen to DU day. :D I'm on track 5.

Quiz time. Once again. I've been really bored these few days.
Stolen from Felicia, she knows that I was bored. TAKE 1.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the question.
5. Tag 5 people.
1. How are you feeling today?
Hail Satan! (Live)
[wtf? hahahaha.]
2. Will you get far in life?
True Love
[uh.]
3. How do your friends see you?
Endless Pain
[hahaha I'm like, a pain in the ass to everyone please! lmao, this answer is hilarious.]
4. Will you get married?
Where Would You Like Them Left?
[wow. this song is about sex you know.]
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Rags of Clay
[LOL]
6. What is the story of your life?
My Last Breath
[hmm..]
7. What was high school like?
I Can Wait Forever
[heh.]
8. How's your life going?
Bury
[hah!]
9. What's the best thing about your friends?
Memory (Live)
[woooohoo!]
10. What song will they play during your funeral?
Break It Out
[HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. Usually I get those weird answers, like, once I got "Just Say Yes" like everyone's celebrating my death, now I get THIS
happy song? HAH, I SO WANT A ROCK CONCERT AND A BIG PARTY AT MY FUNERAL. :D]
11. How does the world see you in?
Look After You
[buh? I don't get the link.]
12. Do people secretly lust after you?
Revolution
[why do i have this song anyway?!]
13. How can you make yourself happy?
Vienna
[I. FUCKING. LOVE. THIS. SONG. so this answer is accurate :D]
14. What should you do with your life?
Dance Floor Anthem
[Pretty.Odd.]
15. Will you ever have children?
Sweat the Battle Before the Battle Sweats You
[what the hell]
16. What song would you strip to?
Head Down
[WOW, A METAL SONG? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. Damn, if only it was Where Would You Like Them Left?, it'll be so appropriate.]
17. What does your mum think of you?
Whoever Brings the Night
[idk about this...]
18. What is your deep, dark secret?
Bitter For Sweet
[i like this one.]
19. What is your enemy's theme song?
For The Heart I Once Had
[hah! my enemy doesn't have a heart. so my enemy's dead. uh.. oh well.]
20. What's your personality like?
Interlude
[mysterious.]
21. What song will be played at your wedding?
Hate This And I'll Love You
[LOL.]
I just realised I didn't upload an album! Ahhh. I need to update MP4 again and I'll do the quiz again. Surprisingly, no AFI songs came out, although I have like, a million of them.
TAKE 2.
1. How are you feeling today?
Rette Mich
[yes. please.]
2. Will you get far in life?
With Me
[who?]
3. How do your friends see you?
Here We Are
[realllly?]
4. Will you get married?
Confusion and Frustration
[eh...?]
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Holiday
[NAZI, I BET THIS IS TRUE. HAHAHAHA.]
6. What is the story of your life?
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
[uh...... no comment.]
7. What was high school like?
Back At Your Door
[OK. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE THIS SONG?!]
8. How's your life going?
Oh! Gravity.
[WOOHOO!]
9. What's the best thing about your friends?
The Photograph is Proof (I Know You Know)
[no comment also.]
10. What song will they play during your funeral?
Tom Sawyer
[HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.]
11. How does the world see you in?
All At Once
[Ooh?]
12. Do people secretly lust after you?
The Gift
[what?!]
13. How can you make yourself happy?
Dead!
[HAH.]
14. What should you do with your life?
I Need You
[hm.]
15. Will you ever have children?
Girl's Not Grey
[mysterious >D]
16. What song would you strip to?
Girl's Not Grey (Live)
[HAHAHA.]
17. What does your mum think of you?
A Million Miles
[?!]
18. What is your deep, dark secret?
Your Guardian Angel
[interesting...]
19. What is your enemy's theme song?
Gegen Meinen Willen
[LAWL]
20. What's your personality like?
Until Her Heart Stops
[O_O]
21. What song will be played at your wedding?
Empty Apartment
[does this mean I'll either NOT have a wedding, or have it in an empty apartment, or have a wedding that no one attends?]
+++ currently on track 6 +++
ALL EH-FEE! Take 3.
1. How are you feeling today?
Totalimmortal
[cooool :D]
2. Will you get far in life?
A Winter Tale
[A story about winter? right..]
3. How do your friends see you?
The Great Disappointment
[Le Gasp!]
4. Will you get married?
Miseria Cantare - The Beginning
[sing the sorrow]
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
The Great Disappointment
[Wow?]
6. What is the story of your life?
Dancing Through Sunday
[will you join me in this dance of misery!]
7. What was high school like?
Ever and a Day
[HAH!]
8. How's your life going?
Totalimmortal
[heh heh heh!]
9. What's the best thing about your friends?
The Leaving Song, Pt. 2
[uh..]
10. What song will they play during your funeral?
Rolling Balls
[OMGWTFHELLYEAH!]
11. How does the world see you in?
The Prayer Position
[do they really?]
12. Do people secretly lust after you?
Miseria Cantare - The Beginning
[sing the sorrow.]
13. How can you make yourself happy?
Summer Shudder
[kinda true, this is the first song I heard, which started the whole "me being a fan" affair, and i'm in the DF now, so YEAHHH!]
14. What should you do with your life?
Now The World
[no comment]
15. Will you ever have children?
God Called in Sick Today
[Oh?]
16. What song would you strip to?
6 to 8
[HAHAHA WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE WEIRD SONGS FOR THIS! LOL.]
17. What does your mum think of you?
God Called in Sick Today
[LAWL]
18. What is your deep, dark secret?
Death of Seasons
[shhhh, it's a secret]
19. What is your enemy's theme song?
God Called in Sick Today
[hahahahah!]
20. What's your personality like?
Totalimmortal
[Woohoo!]
21. What song will be played at your wedding?
Death of Seasons
[NICEEEE, this is soooo gonna be epic >D]
+++ track 7 +++
ALL YELLOWCARD. Take 4.
1. How are you feeling today?
Two Weeks From Twenty
[so I'm supposed to feel old.]
2. Will you get far in life?
You and Me and One Spotlight
[wow?]
3. How do your friends see you?
October Nights
["warm october nights" ..?]
4. Will you get married?
Date Line (I Am Gone)
[it's telling me that I'm not going to get married, right? -.-]
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Goodbye
[O:]
6. What is the story of your life?
One Year, Six Months
[nice song..]
7. What was high school like?
Only One
[wth?]
8. How's your life going?
Drifting (Demo)
[eh?]
9. What's the best thing about your friends?
Rock Star Land
[Heh?!]
10. What song will they play during your funeral?
Shrink The World
["if i could then i'd shrink the world tonight", basically I'll be dead at my funeral so I can't shrink the world. D:]
11. How does the world see you in?
Dear Bobbie
[what the.?]
12. Do people secretly lust after you?
Trembling
[more like scared of me..]
13. How can you make yourself happy?
Firewater
[is this like, an oxy moron? or that other word that I can't remember..]
14. What should you do with your life?
Cigarette
[I don't smoke, and I never will.]
15. Will you ever have children?
View From Heaven
[hah, i'm guessing not.]
16. What song would you strip to?
Rough Landing, Holly
[wtf?]
17. What does your mum think of you?
Something of Value
[..............]
18. What is your deep, dark secret?
Five Becomes Four
[what's five that became four?]
19. What is your enemy's theme song?
Shadows and Regrets
[Uh huh.]
20. What's your personality like?
Waiting Game
[meh?]
21. What song will be played at your wedding?
Breathing
[-]
ALL NIGHTWISH! take 5.
1. How are you feeling today?
Over the Hills and Far Away
2. Will you get far in life?
Master Passion Greed [Orchestral Version]
[speechless.]
3. How do your friends see you?
7 Days to the Wolves
4. Will you get married?
Bye Bye Beautiful
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Amaranth [Orchestral Version]
6. What is the story of your life?
For the Heart I Once Had
[how very nice.]
7. What was high school like?
Sahara
8. How's your life going?
For the Heart I Once Had [Orchestral Version]
[speechless.]
9. What's the best thing about your friends?
7 Days to the Wolves [Orchestral Version]
10. What song will they play during your funeral?
Cadence of Her Last Breath [Orchestral Version]
[how fitting.]
11. How does the world see you in?
The Poet and The Pendulum
12. Do people secretly lust after you?
Last of the Wilds
13. How can you make yourself happy?
Amaranth [Instrumental]
14. What should you do with your life?
A Ghost Between Us
15. Will you ever have children?
Sahara [Orchestral Version]
16. What song would you strip to?
Last of the Wilds [Orchestral Version]
17. What does your mum think of you?
Nemo
[this has nothing to do with the fish.]
18. What is your deep, dark secret?
Stargazers
19. What is your enemy's theme song?
Wanderlust
20. What's your personality like?
Meadows of Heaven [Orchestral Version]
[speechless.]
21. What song will be played at your wedding?
Eva
There ya go. 1 quiz taken 5 times. Yeah, I'm that bored. I still have more, but I don't feel like putting them up.
So stay sweetly numb, remain lifeless love.
Labels: afi, decemberunderground, quizzes