Splitting Headache
Aug 21, 2008
Sudden jolt of pain in my head. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Okay I'll stop with the Ow's.
I JUST REMEMBERED THIS AS I WAS ABOUT TO CLICK "PUBLISH POST". THIS IS IMPORTANT: I want to go back this December, but we(my mum and I) have no place to stay. People help me? Please? You know you want me to come back as much as I want me to go back. :D Don't even suggest hotel. Need something that is sensibly affordable and cheap. Please help me find a place. If you like, own another apartment in some HDB flat and are willing to rent it out to us, that will be fine. Oh yeah, we like to feel safe too. Please! Really need your help.
Discovered that my Panic poster is missing. Emailed FBR to send it to me. With the tube that I ordered.

Did you know that Disney had these underwear (bottoms) for sale, I think they were girls' ones; they were HSM merchandise and they had the words "Dive In" written on them. HAHA! As usual, complains were made... stocks were recalled... yadadada. I think Dive In was a reference to one of the songs... whatever they were. HSM sucks!

Hah, I was collecting leaves for my treeeeeeee during art today. Went outside one of the staff rooms where there happened to be an abundance of fallen leaves and started picking and stashing them into my (holey) plastic bag. A teacher walked out and asked what I was up to. I told her that I was collecting leaves for art and she said, "how exciting!" Or was is interesting? I don't know, one of them... Hah, I wonder what she thought I was doing at first. Raking in the leaves manually? Or maybe she thought I was just picking them for fun. For all you know, it collecting leaves could have been my hobby...

On the topic of "..." after sentences, I find it amusing that Chiz adds excessive dots after almost every sentence he types. Hahaha.

TAI... are probably in Sydney like, NOW. ._. I feel deprived.
I wish I could say that I'm so excited tonight that I probably can't sleep because I'll be leaving for Sydney tomorrow morning to catch TAI..., Cobra and Panic at night.
Le Sigh.

After today's geography lesson, I finally know why it feels like my door is suctioned to the outside. You see, when I open the door, there is some invisible force pushing the door into the door frame.
Explanation: difference in air pressure. This occured in Singapore too. The hot me always felt hot in Singapore, and Singapore is naturally a hot country. Needless to say, I'm one of the major reasons that cause global warming because I had the airconditioning turned on at full blast and at its coldest from the time I enter my room to before I sleep. The temperature in my room would be colder than the temperature in the dining area/hall. Lower temperature means higher air pressure, because cold air sinks down due to the higher density. High temperature means lower air pressure, because hot air rises due to lower density. Therefore, the air pressure in my room is higher than the air pressure outside, hence the door is being pushed into the door frame. :D
(Correct me if I made any mistakes)

Well that was random...

Tomorrow shall be a boring day. PE, Christian Studies(mega yawn), Maths, Science, Art. Oh! I just remembered that we're watching that movie that has Patrick Swayze in it for Christian Studies. Okay, not so yawn... Art again. With creepy art teacher. I have to get my Gascoigne sculpture picture printed. Must remember that. Art's the last period, so I have recess and lunch to get the printing done...

What should I do in art tomorrow? I don't feel like bringing my big fat tree to school again. I think I'll just bring the bats and attach the wire and string to them... Then I'll continue on my visual diary. Note to self: Need to sharpen pencils.

Whoa it's 9.18pm already. No wonder I feel so sleepy.

Did I mention that I was kept awake last night (possibly early this morning) by my dad's snoring? I jolted awake to a sudden loud snort and I was so annoyed. The snores gradually died down and just as I was about to fall asleep again, he had to give another loud one. Urgh! I swear I could have screamed. Then he started coughing. -_- Had the weirdest dream after that though... I lived in a wet market. NO, A FISH MARKET. It was a nightmare. All that disgusting fishy smell... Uck.

I shall pop off to bed soon. Feelin' sleepy and immensely tired these few days. According to my calculations, period should start this Saturday, if it's regular. It's not exactly regular, but at least the amount of days has shortened from my average of 9 or 10 since my first period to 5 or 6 for the past 3 periods. :D Also, no cramps anymore! Periods have never felt so good. Oh yeah, the flow isn't tragically heavy either. Mmhmm. HAHA, I just recalled a dream I had recently. Say, 2 or 3 nights ago?
Ching Xing, if you read this, I had a dream that you went on birth control - which means that you used pills/patch(I don't know what this is) to regulate your periods, lighten the flow and lessen the cramps. Something like that. I'm not very sure either, but people on the DF board talk about it sometimes. HAHA.
I get the most ridiculous dreams ever.
Plans for the weekend:
1. Paint my Adam, Davey, Jade and Hunter stick peoples black.
2. Paint my bats black.
3. Stick leaves onto my tree. (Note to self: Get more leaves tomorrow.)
4. Before painting, take picture of my tissue-covered stick people.
5. Do 1 to 4 on Friday night if possible, so that it is ready for drying (if needed) on Saturday morning when the sun is out.
6. Work on HPI project.
7. Work on Geography project.
8. Do homework.
9. Change the colours of my toenails (if I feel like it) that are currently black.
10. Write a post on going veg!

Labels: , , , , , ,