We're Forever Young
Aug 20, 2008
I received my stuff today!

No polaroid though. ):

Sad.

Oh well.
CURRENTLY BLASTING FAST TIMES.
Man, I have art tomorrow. Creepy art teacher...

Life is so mundane. I woke Yan Peng up from her sleep today. Hahaha.

I still need to pick up Fragile Future... Hm.

Also need to remind myself to cut my nails. Because it's bugging me.

LMAO, I just read the "thank yous" on the booklet. They thanked Baby & Little Girl. HAHAHA.
And the infamous Guy Ripley. I'm suffering from a laugh attack right now. HAHAHAHA.

You know what, I don't feel like lugging my tree to school. Shall just collect leaves then.... And I'll just bring my stick people named Adam, Jade, Davey and Hunter and the two bats. Shall spend 1 hour updating my art diary and collecting leaves to colour my tree.

It's a newspaper tree.

"ACADMEMY IS" LOL.

Labels: , ,