Don't worry, I'm terrible at the game. It's just heaps and heaps of fun.
www.flashflashrevolution.com
Today some Terry person came to our school and played some tunes and talked to us about guitar stuff. He was awesome. Seriously. He played Smells Like Teen Spirit at the end too! And snippets of various songs like Smoke in the Water, Stairway to Heaven, Sweet Child Of Mine, and some other songs I can't remember. I remember ACDC and Aerosmith and some Eye of the Tiger thing from Rocky. Oh and Guns N Roses, Led Zeppelin, etc. He was so good. Damn. He's funny too. Too bad it only lasted 1.5 hours. I wished it could have lasted the whole day.
Carols was dreadful. Singing the alto part really sucks. I'm a soprano, damn it! If my mom won't let me skip carols, I am sooooooooooooo singing soprano on that night, whether I know it or not. I DON'T CARE! I should ask to stand next to sopranos. Then I shall be UNNOTICEABLE! :D
Or I could beg Hammo.
Hm.
Anywayz Shaunehneh rickrolled me today and damn it was a good one. NICE ONE SHAUN. Glad you know what rickrolling is.
Holy crap today we made a lot of prank calls... It was hysterical.
Oh mein Puget, I love Shaun and his dumbness(though he's smarter than me).
2K`08! Shaun. says:Hahaha! Oh hell Shaunehneh you're such an idiot. :)
lets paly the flashflash thingy
play*
yes
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
bahaha! go accept my my my my
my my mymy
CHALLENGE
2K`08! Shaun. says:
how
no challenges pending for me
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
whaaat
uh
refresh?
lol
2K`08! Shaun. says:
dunchh habb.
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
damn!
oh well
uh you challenge me then
2K`08! Shaun. says:
i'll try to challenge you?
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
yep
2K`08! Shaun. says:
how
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
click challenge
2K`08! Shaun. says:
then?
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
type in my name
lezahtherock
and then click issue challenge
2K`08! Shaun. says:
k
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
OH WAIT
NO
NO
NO
SHAUNEH
2K`08! Shaun. says:
orh
then?
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
look at your challenge thing
below PENDING
it says for you
is there a 1 below it?
2K`08! Shaun. says:
no
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
next to it?
2K`08! Shaun. says:
no
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
damn!
okay
nevermind so you click issue challenge
2K`08! Shaun. says:
OH
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
then you go select a song
2K`08! Shaun. says:
I NEVER LOG IN
LOLLLLLLL
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
HAHAHAHAHHAH
YOU IDIOT
2K`08! Shaun. says:
LOLLLLL
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
I'M LAUGHING AT YOU SO HARD
HAHAHAHAHAHA
{zhiying says:Choir dudez, make that happen. :D T'would be rad.
rickroll is a good tongue trill exercise
TOILETTE just got rickrolled. ! says:
WHAT?
OH
HAHHA
ha maybe you guys should do tongue trills to the tune of never gonna give you up
Labels: choir, guitar, msn, never gonna, shaunehneh