What is wrong with the world.
Nov 8, 2008
Before I start ranting on and on about things that have been annoying, let me show you some artworks I've done.

Firstly, a papercut relating to RVC, because I love RVC so much. :D This one is a replica of the original. I basically scanned the drawing into the computer (first picture), and printed it out which is why it turned out a bit smaller, cut out the white bits (took me a few hours one Saturday), pasted it onto another piece of white paper(picture 2), cut out some bits (picture 3), and pasted it onto black paper(picture 4). Yep. The original one is being done in art. I just finished cutting out the white bits on Friday.









Secondly, a charcoal drawing of Mike Carden. This one was done last night. I spent at least 2 hours doing it. First attempt drawing with charcoal, and first attempt drawing Mike. I really like it. Click on it to view a larger picture.


For more pictures, visit my flickr.

Now. For the annoying bits. Oh wait, I have to go shit.

Okay.

1. 4 more freaking weeks to school. FOUR! Y'all Singapore people are having holidays already eh. School is so so so boring. And I think I flunked English exams.

2. Drove to Newcastle today. 6 hours in total there and back plus period = not fun. Oh and motion sickness. NOT FUN AT ALL.

3. Art presentation on Thursday. YAWN.

4. PROPOSITION 8 IN CALIFORNIA. WHAT THE FUCK. DISCRIMINATION I TELL YOU! I'm not gonna bother explaining what it is, go google it.

I don't feel like saying anything else.

OH! except that I can write a love letter in German. :D

I wrote one to Nazi. It says:

NAZI,

ICH LIEBE DICH!

LIEBE,
TOILETTE.

Oh hell yes, that is totally a love letter in German.

Labels: , , ,