Put a stake through my heart
Feb 8, 2009
Hello darling, it's been a while. Nevertheless, I am back with a little update.

Reasons for my hiatus: laziness, maths homework (still ain't done!), laziness.

Reasons for stopping the hiatus: Adama's birthday. It gets full priority.

What's been up:

Maths homework. I spent 1 day doing chapter 1 which is about basic arithmetic. I am on the third day doing algebra. I hate algebra so much. The worst part is, some of these I missed out on due to the whole skipping a grade thing, and had to learn it by myself while doing the exercises. Grr. Oh, with the occasional help of Ming Shin when I need him because he's the maths genius. I'm doing completing the square right now. Mmhmm. Still, for Year 11 stuff, I expected something much harder. This is actually quite do-able for now.

Music. Yes. That.

School.

Valkyrie. Saw it last night. It's not bad. It felt kinda short for some reason and the sound was a bit loud, but that's the cinema's problem.

AND I JUST CUT MY HAIR TODAY! I did it a while ago, in the toilet. Wahaha. I cut off at least 4 inches in length worth of hair, perhaps more. I just got really annoyed by its length and how hot it makes me feel especially now that it's summer and very hot. Plus I couldn't stand not cutting my hair any longer (it's been 4 months). It was boob-length and now it's slightly above the shoulder (front) and slighty longer(shoulder-length?) at the back.

Hahahaha this picture makes me laugh.


Right. The non-blurry picture will be up on MySpaz.

Labels: , , ,