I could not do anything. Basically, I was fucked. I do not know how to use the new Word and it annoys me that it's being saved in a different format (I only just realised you could change the settings to save it in .doc).
Thanks for giving me a headache, Microsoft. You suck. I'll just stick to my old 2000 Word, thanks, now that my laptop's fixed... except I have to transfer my data back there. As well as clean up my room as it is in a terrible mess at the moment. And finish up that TARDIS. It's almost done.
3 weeks of holidays are now over, I spent it mostly watching Doctor Who and playing guitar/bass/piano. School resumes tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I hate school.
In closing, if I could put a THANK YOU list in my essay, bizkitbarrel would be at the top of it.
Labels: ahleong, doctor who, homework